
This post is a shout out to my awesome sister-in-law Melissa!!
Have you ever wanted to bite someone you didn't know? Well, Melissa bit a complete stranger on the back because he wouldn't move fast enough through a scary haunted house! I bet he got more of a scare than he planned for! hehehe. Since Haunted Houses are in season, I was reminiscing on this strange vision of how things went that night (unfortunately I was not there). There could be a great lesson to be learned!...
Next time you are ever in a slow moving line, like maybe at the DMV, bank, airport (the options are limitless!) consider biting the person's back in front of you and maybe they'll think twice about being so patient, and get out of your way...Hey it worked for Melissa!! :)


5 comments:
O.K. I'll leave the first comment.
I couldn't refuse, since it's about Melissa. Her Dad says you know if Melissa loves you if you have scratch marks from her. I wonder what the bite meant? = )
This post got my heart racing. I saw the title, then that it was about me, and thought...Oh no! What did I do now. Then I read the rest and realized I was still in the clear. Phew. You know - sometimes biting someone is the only way to get what you want:)
That is hilairious! I have to admit. I am a biter. I was one of those annoying little girls that you had to keep one eye on because biting was my weapon of choice. Not taking other's toys, or kicking, or pushing. Biting. And even now, sometime I just have the urge to bite. I playfully bite Sean on the arm or shoulder... but I could easily get out of control. Weird? Perhaps ... but nonetheless true. Good for Melissa. If I was bit on the back in a haunted house I would probably pee my pants. Whenever I go to haunted houses I'm always on the verge of peeing my pants due to fear and the amplifications of my imagination ... and I think a bite on the back would push me over the edge. Yep. I would definately wet myself.
i havent been on your blog in awhile and you have been such a great poster lately. i had lots to catch up on and loved all the pictures and posts. sounds like things are going really well for you and your little family. good luck with the cold cold winter coming up!
That story about Melissa always cracks me up... especially to see her tell it and watch the emotions playing across her face. I have to laugh! But...I'd FREAK if I was the person getting bitten!!
Post a Comment