Friday, October 12, 2007

fall fun!!










Today I convinced our awesome friends DJ and Jessi to come take some family photos of us in this beautiful fall weather (since it is fading fast!). We went to the Ricks Gardens on campus. It was apparently the perfect day for family pictures and we ran into lots of families with their fancy shmancy photographers! Jagger was such a good boy through all of this. You can tell in some of the pictures that he had had enough, but for the most part he was a great sport!

9 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

The last one is really good. You guys all look good and jagger looks adorable. It looks beautiful with all the leaves turning yellow. I love Jaggers hair. He looks like a little tough guy. Very cute:)

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Great pictures! I have wanted to take some autumn pics for a few weeks now and I think yours have given me the motivation I needed to make it happen. Is Jag really sitting up by himself now?

Jenn said...

Those are the cutest pictures!! It makes me so sad to not live somewhere where it is fall and has seasons! I am so jealous!

Andy and Melissa said...

Nicole - I love the picture of Jagger in the leaves on your sidebar. It deserves a frame!

Anonymous said...

You guys are just the cutest little family!!!! I really miss living by you and being able to see and spend time with you all the time. But I am excited to see you in a week!!! I love you

Anonymous said...

"anonymous" is monique. and I agree with melissa, the picture of jagger on the side is awesome!

mattnbeth said...

i love these pictures nicole. they are so cute! my favs are the leaves in the air. so precious of all you.

blythe said...

You look beautiful. I love all of these pics! Your family is so cute!

Deb said...

You should see the mountain of leaves outside my apartment right now. You'd have TONS of fun. There were a bunch of little girls (probably 10 or 11 yrs.) stacking them up and jumping in them last night and I had to resist the urge to be the creepy adult asking to join in. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails