Wednesday, October 10, 2007

don't hassel the hoff...

David Hasselhoff is one of the grossest guys I've ever seen!! He belongs right up there in the nasty of nasties with Tom Selleck, Nicholas Cage (whom I refer to as Nasty Nicholas), and pretty much any other old washed-up star that thinks he's sexy. Sick. This video has had Alma and I laughing for months!! We have already stolen his dance moves!!! And the worst part is, the song is very catchy and gets stuck in your head...and then you start to like it! ENJOY!!!

5 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

Nicole,

I, I ... I don't even know what to begin to say to that video. I am sitting here with my mouth open and the most confused look on my face. WHAT!? Was that real? DId he really mean to make that video? I ... eh?

Sean said...

Ich kann nicht glauben dass du David Hasselhoff gefunden hast! Hier in Deutschland lieben wir ihn viel. Weil du in Amerika wohnst kennst du Herr Hasselhoff? Ist er mehr populär als der Präsident öder Elvis. Er soll mehr populär sein weil er direkt von Himmel kommt... und ich bete dass er nie zurück geht. Er ist toll und nie sieht er älter aus. Ich habe seine kleine Höse gern... dass ist der Grund dass wir, in Deutschland, kleine Höse tragen. Mag Herr Hasselhoff immer leben!
-Helmut, der Junge mit der kleinen Höse... Der Hasselhoff des Morgens

alma and nicole smith said...

wow, i think i understood most of that! way to go sean...you must be fluent by now! hows the arabic coming? im glad you like hasselhoff so much and i could share this video with you! :)

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

Hey, so nothing to do wit hDavid Hassel Hoff, but I notcied that the pictures we took today are a lot better when the light of the sun was behind the camera at the end.. the pictures in the begining are pretty bright around your heads.. if you are wanting to take more up there in the next while, I would love to coem take more of you guys... I'm sorry we did not pay much attention to the lighting.. not saying that they are good they just could be more clear. I still can't figure out comments on my blog.. so give me a call sometime if you would like. Hope all is well and your having fun vedging tonight.
Jessi

xaque said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails