2 days ago
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
carving pumpkins
Last night we dedicated our FHE to a fun and grouling activity--pumpkin carving! We let ittle Jaggie stay up late to play around in the mess of seeds and such. He seemed to be more distracted by the papers we put down on the table. Then he got all ticked off because we wouldn't let him eat all the goop we pulled out of the pumpkins. But it was a really fun activity. We only had one casualty when Alma psychotically stabbed himself with a knife. The way it looked I thought I'd find his finger on the floor, but luckily it was just a small cut. I am very appreciative to Alma for taking an entire night off to be with us. That really meant a lot to me because I know how busy he is with school. Thanks Almee!!







Alma's hand got stuck in this pumpkin! He was helping me get all the yuckies out...my hands fit just fine!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I have been trying to talk Vaughn into carving pumpkins for fhe! Looks like fun, I love all of the pics!
The pics are awesome! It looks like you guys had such a great time and the pumpkins look sooo cool lit up in the dark.
Those look so good! I love your star one!
Fancy finding you here...figured you wouldn't mind if I left a HELLO on your blog because I LOVE comments too-- :) Looks like things are going well!!
What is your email? I have a few questions? Let me know--hollowayfam@yahoo.com
I LOVE YOUR PUMKINS!!! Jagger is so cute playing in the goop :-)
what a fun fhe. i love all the pictures and it looks like jagger had fun. except that sad picture. thats such a sad face.
Post a Comment