Sunday, October 28, 2007

ward halloween party


Last night was our ward Halloween Party complete with costume contest, chili and pie cook-off. We went as the Big Bad Wolf, Little Red Riding Hood, and the Woodsman. Unfortunately we were not so much unique...there were two other couples that went as the Big Bad Wolf and Little Riding Hood! But they did not have the cute Woodsman accessory we did :) There were a lot of other cute and creative costumes. My favorite had to be the couple that dressed up as the blue Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (I think it's Leonardo?) and April. He had scissors for his weapons, a shell and mask, and his wife died her hair orange, had on that puke color outfit she always wore, and even a microphone for her news broadcast!! Hopefully I can get their picture and post it on here later.

Alma was very happy because he got to judge the pie contest! I'm not a big fan of either chili or pie, so I definitely did NOT go for the food. Jagger really liked the cornbread.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAHHH!! lol I love it!! You guys are so cute! Jagger's costume was awesome! Next year though you should go as ninjas... Alma just pulls that off so well!! :) It was so good to see you guys this week! Hope you have a wonderful Halloween! I love you!!!

Andy and Melissa said...

Jagger is the cutest little woodsman with his initial on his ax! So cute. I wore the costume Alma has on once - but I didn't go in public with it on. Your brave dude=) And Nicole...what is this about not liking pie? Crazy, but hey - more for us!

Deb said...

Your little woodsman in the CUTEST! Made me laugh...And surely there wasn't another wolf as good as Alma!
We have our party and chili cookoff tomorrow night. I'm trying for the "healthiest chili."

stephanie and sean said...

Where in the WORLD did Alma get that costume?!? I think you make a darling little red riding hood. Is that a real cape or a make-shift? Basically I think you guys are some of the coolest people we know. By the way, I don't like chili either.

Kelly said...

So cute!!! I love the costumes...isn't Halloween so much fun! Hey..I tagged you..look on my site for directions! Have fun!

blythe said...

I love your costumes too. You have such a cute family.

mattnbeth said...

i love your outfits and jaggers hat is so adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails